Saturday, February 28, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

I am so glad Brice and I were able to enjoy a relaxing weekend in San Diego for Valentine's Day!
Brice was singing in a men's quartet (which was incredible, by the way!) Sunday morning, so we left after church was over. We made great time, and arrived at my parent's timeshare in the afternoon. As you can see, the room was very nice. I even took a picture of the lamp for my sister, the bird-lover! Cute, huh?


Sunday night, Brice surprised me by taking me to a local playhouse. We were in the second row for the play "Love Song". It was a romantic comedy and was very well-done! It was super fun and we laughed out loud quite a bit!

For the rest of the trip, we just relaxed and watched Fireproof. Which, by the way, if you haven't seen, it is a must-see! It was quite lovely to have no plans for a couple days...Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us enjoy the timeshare one last time before Baby Boy comes into the world next month!

1 comment:

Renelle Davis said...

I'm so glad you two had the chance to get away for a couple of days and really enjoy each other! :) You guys certainly deserve the break!

Our Hope and Peace...

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6