Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine's Day...
Brice, I am so glad we have so much fun together. I am blessed to be married to you! How I love you...Let me count the ways...I love you because:
1. You love God
2. You love me for me...whether I'm all dressed up, or at the house with no make up and my comfy pants: you still think I'm beautiful
3. You make me laugh
4. You have the most adorable dimples of anyone I've ever known
5. We can have so much fun doing everyday activities: making dinner, cleaning, watching tv, etc
6. I've known you for so many years
7. You're my best friend
8. You're really hot
9. You're creative
10. You're passionate
11. We can't stay mad at each other for more than a few minutes
12. You're the father of the baby in my belly
13. You are comforting to me when I'm sad or stressed
14. You help me keep a grounded perspective
15. You know me well
16. You have a great smile
17. You're adventurous
18. You aren't afraid to cry with me
19. You're athletic
20. You accept all people: you're not judgmental or "clicky"
21. You like animals
22. You are an amazing singer
23. You give good massages
24. You like sports...I love watching sports with you
25. You like being outdoors: camping, surfing, etc
Just to name a few...
Love you babe!

2 comments:

Joyful said...

That's is such a cute picture of the two of you! I love it.

Lindsay said...

AWW you both are very blessed to have each other. Love you both!!!

Our Hope and Peace...

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6