Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tea for Two

About 3 weeks ago, Brice and I had tea together. I am always having tea with my girlfriends, and I told Brice I'd like him to come with me sometime because it's so fun and tasty! He was very thoughtful and actually got me a gift certificate to The Tea Gardens for Valentine's Day and said it was for us to go together. What a guy! So, we went and enjoyed good food together. I was explaining to him that "tea" usually takes a minimum of 3 hours when I'm with girlfriends because it's really about the social gathering. He and I were done in about an hour. Ha! But, I didn't expect him to be my girlfriend...He's my husband! Thanks again babe for going with me to something I enjoy...You're the best hubby ever!

2 comments:

Renelle Davis said...

Yay for tea! :) Don't get any ideas Brice, and steal her away from our tea times! Just kidding! Love you two...almost three!

Laina Diane said...

nobody does it quite like we do! He's just a rookie, so we'll let this one pass!

Our Hope and Peace...

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6