Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hey...Guess What?

Well, I guess it's official. I'm pregnant again! I am just over 12 weeks along! We're excited! God is so good to us to bless us with our little seasame seed. We've had 2 ultrasounds to far, and it's so cool. The first one was great, and we could see the heartbeat...and that's about it. It just looked like a bean. Then we went again only 2 weeks later, and it looked like a baby: arms, legs, eyes, nose, mouth, and all! It even waived at us a little bit. Wow! Renelle and Coley got to come and see it. Coley confused, was a little "I thought the baby's in Auntie's belly?" He didn't understand that it was a picture of the baby inside of me. Too cute! Praise God!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's so wonderful to see God's blessings in your lives. I'm so excited for you.

I love the new pic for the header.

-Kandi

Renelle Davis said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad it's finally on here and you've announced it to the world! :) And I'm so happy for the two of you and our family...a new addition! :) I love you my sister and i'm always here for you!

Laina Diane said...

Yay for Baby Villaflor! I'm glad to see you've announced it to everyone! Can't wait to meet him...or her...probably him =)

Our Hope and Peace...

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. " Philippians 1:6